- Title: NG911 IT Security Project Manager
- Code: RCI-9298A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
The IT Security Project Manager will manage a variety of 9-1-1 related projects encompassing application development, COTS, infrastructure, or a combination of each of these types of projects, in addition to providing senior level management support for the project delivery team and support functions.
- Provide Project Management expertise to security SME’s to prepare, architect, design, and deploy complex NG9-1-1 systems of the enterprise monitoring system.
- Support security SME’s in the development and design of engineering drawings, bill of materials and technical specifications with custom configuration to meet the NG9-1-1 needs.
- Plan and coordinate meetings for design of all required system hardware and software for the monitoring system to enable the monitoring system to perform predefined specifications.
- Manage the schedule and validation of the systems for functionality and, performance, fault tolerance and operation readiness.
- Integration of interrelated Public Safety projects with NextGen911.
- Minimum 8 years of experience overseeing medium to large scale projects.
- 8+ yrs experience in IT security project management role, managing administration of security policies(end to end) specifically related to Public Safety
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in vendor management;
- Project and resource planning, WBS creation, proficiency in Microsoft Project and other project management software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability with strong visual presentation and public speaking skills;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in interfacing with executive level management and giving senior level presentations.
- Experience working with or for New York City government agencies.
- Solid technical experience in a large-scale enterprise environment for Emergency Services.
- Professional Security Certification (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISM).
- PMP certification