- Title: NG911 L&R Project Manager
- Code: RCI-9299A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
The Logging & Recording Project Manager will manage a variety of projects encompassing application development, COTS, infrastructure, or a combination of each of these types of projects, in addition to providing senior level management support for the project delivery team and support functions.
- Assist the L&R technical SME to prepare, architect, design, and deploy appropriate L&R solutions.
- Determine the project approach, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule.
- Develop and review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices.
- Create weekly status reports, risk and issues log and other project deliverables.
- Manage projects throughout the entire assessment and development lifecycle, providing direction for project teams and monitoring the progress of deliverables and tasks.
- Work closely with executive level leadership, as well as, internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide oversight and management of blended teams of independent IT consultants and staff. Manage vendor relationships;
- Participate in the review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation.
- Integration of interrelated Public Safety projects with NextGen911.
- Minimum 8 years of experience overseeing medium to large scale projects.
- 8+ years of project management experience with analog and IP based telephony recording for emergency communications networks or related technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in vendor management;
- Experience with logging and recording technologies w/ analog and digital, Networking, SQL, Security, Telephony, TDM, VoIP and CTI;
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability with strong visual presentation and public speaking skills;
- Experienced in interfacing with executive level management and giving senior level presentations;
- Excellent project management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; ability to be a systems thinker, attention to quality.
- Solid technical experience in a large-scale enterprise environment for Emergency Services
- PMP certification.