- Title: MOCJ Data Specialist
- Code: RCI-9284A.
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10007
- Posted Date: 01/11/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
The Data Specialist will be involved in researching, documenting and cataloging existing and new criminal justice data feeds to support program and research needs. Specific tasks will include:
- Documenting existing and new data sets including Oracle database tables;
- Researching and evaluating data sets to meet specific program and research needs;
- Acquiring new data sets;
- Cataloging and organizing existing and new data sets in Tableau;
- Managing the agency SharePoint site used for sending and receiving data sets;
- Updating data sets as necessary;
- Accessing and querying Oracle database tables;
- Maintain data management policies and procedures;
- Develop metadata;
- Document all procedures.
- Min 2 yrs experience defining system requirements and programming specifications
- Experience designing solutions based on customer needs and technical considerations
- Experience analyzing tasks, in structures and requirements to provide solutions
- Analytical expertise in complex environments, technologies and processes
- Understanding and experience with SharePoint and Tableau.
- Basic working knowledge of database technology SQL and Oracle.