- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-9908
- Location: Sunnyvale California (CA) 94085
- Posted Date: 01/12/2021
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- Software Engineering position responsible for testing Inductive and Wireless communication subsystems in an Implantable Medical Device System.
- Working from requirements, develops, maintains, and updates test requirements and design;
- Supports implementation, creation, enhancements, and modifications to test cases, procedures, scripts, and code;
- Debugs, troubleshoots, and isolates software problems and offers strategic advice regarding identified issues for future development;
- Identifies parameters, structure, and critical test components. Writes, updates, or executes test design, cases, as well as procedures and reports results.
- Presents at design reviews; documents and resolves issues as directed.
- Contributes to and supports reviews held by other engineers and provide useful feedback.
- Contributes to and supports a variety of test phase efforts.
- Reviews project deliverables such as specifications, code, and test/tool procedures for feasibility, thoroughness, clarity, correctness, and accuracy.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related engineering field.
- Typically, a minimum of three plus years of progressively more responsible work experience in a range of software engineering disciplines using a variety of programming methods
- Strong experience with software programming languages (i.e. C++, C#, Java) is required.
- Strong experience with wireless communication (i.e. BLE) on iOS, Android, Linux, and MS Windows platforms is desired.
- Strong attention to details and belief in delivering quality work products. Willingly to highlight any defects found.
- Experience with unit- and integration-level testing and automated testing is recommended.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.