- Title: Cloud Security Analyst
- Code: RCI-9949
- Location: Chicago Illinois (IL) 60603
- Posted Date: 01/12/2021
- Duration: 10 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
The Enterprise Cybersecurity team is seeking an analyst to support the Cloud Security and Visibility initiatives across Managed Cloud instances. This is a global team based in the Chicago Area.
The Cloud Security Analyst will be responsible for operations activities in cloud governance solution. The analyst also provides guidance and recommendations for best practices regarding adherence to policy over cloud configurations and use. The ideal candidate has knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud environments, and secure configurations. Responsible for access management to solution, policy management in the solution, onboarding, lifecycle management, SIEM integration/reporting, executive reports, platform maintenance, and impact analysis. Partner with the Cloud Architecture and Engineering teams when implementing policies on the platform. Focuses on security, cost, and availability when implementing cloud policy guardrails.
Core Job Responsibilities of the Cloud Security Analyst:
- Planning: Create appropriate plans for reviewing cloud security policies and alerts to non-compliance
- Security: Ensure the security controls and alerts are implemented for each monitored cloud instance
- Communication: Communicate security policy and best practice compliance alerts and remediation recommendations. Comfortable with presentations and reporting to leadership.
- Leadership: Provide security and compliance guidance to cloud account owners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 3-years’ experience working with AWS or Azure Cloud environments, AWS or Azure Cloud certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of native AWS/Azure security solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud security tools such as Prisma Cloud, Evident.io, Puresec, Twistlock or Aporeto is a plus.
- At least 1-year experience in a cloud security or policy compliance related role.
- Candidate will be providing support for regulated systems requiring strict adherence to SDLC policies and procedures.
- Experience in healthcare cybersecurity or similar regulated industries is preferred
- Candidate having working experience on regulated systems complying with Payment Card Industry (PCI), Data Privacy regulations – like EU and similar Data Sovereignty Laws, SOX, Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps practices
- Knowledge of SIEM integration
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems