- Title: IT Project Manager
- Code: RCI-45303-1
- Location: Harrisburg Pennsylvania (PA) 17120
- Posted Date: 01/13/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- Manage IT projects, initiation through closeout, as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Provide leadership for IT project team members and the Project Management process.
- Position generally used for projects requiring integration of multiple functional organizations.
- Works independently and mentors other project managers.
- Responsible for the pursuit of cost reductions and maximizing value on all assigned projects.
- Responsible for project communications and required negotiations with internal and external organizations.
- Directly accountable for the management of projects with an aggregate annual cash flow of over $3 million.
- Bachelor degree in Technical or Management Discipline with 10 years overall experience of which 6 years have been as a project team member. OR 12 years of directly applicable industry experience, 6 years of which must be in the field of management of projects
- PMP Certification.
Senior Level Position: 10+ years Project mgmt, Cyber Security, Utilities, and IT experience w/ PMP & CISSP.