- Title: Senior Research Associate
- Code: RCI-34703-1
- Location: San Diego California (CA) 92121
- Posted Date: 01/13/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
CORE JOB FUNCTION:
- We are seeking a scientist with in vivo skills to support the discovery and development of new drugs targeting immune cells for immune-oncology indications.
- Ideal candidates must be skilled in animal handling (mice) including drug administration by multiple routes, tumor implanting and tissue harvesting.
- Additional experience with in vitro techniques such as cell culture, cell isolation using magnetic beads, flow cytometry, ELISA, Mesoscale, Nanostring, Western Blot, and qPCR is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years or Master’s degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, or Molecular Biology with 5 years industry experience
- Candidates with a background in Immunology or Cancer Biology will be preferred.
- Experience with in vivo tumor models, including tumor volume measurement, drug dosing via various routes, injection, blood and tissue collection required, experience with syngeneic models preferred
- Experience with cell culture, isolation of primary cell populations and performing cellular assays.
- Experience with in vitro techniques such as ELISA, MSD, flow cytometry is preferred but not required
- Data analysis skills and experience with a variety software applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Graphpad prism are required.