- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-10397
- Location: Redwood City California (CA) 94063
- Posted Date: 01/13/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- Generate over expressing cell lines using various transfection methods.
- Maintain the on-site cell culture bank in liquid nitrogen and facilitate cryovials deposit and retrieval as requested.
- Update and upload data to the cell bank inventory program.
- Support immune-oncology research
- Enthusiasm, independence, and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with mammalian cell culture.
- BA/BS degree in biology, immunology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with flow cytometry operation and analysis (BD Fortessa).
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and documentation. Competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? N/A
- Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: 1-2 years/BA or BS in Biology
- What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
o Sterile cell culture experience Must have
o Good organizational skills with Excel sheets and notebook entry
- What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
o Knowledge of ELISA, Flow Cytometry, and DNA technologies a plus
- What type of environment is this person working in?
- Lab environment
- Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? Monday to Friday 8-5
- Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? 1 or 2 days per week remote flexibility