- Title: Order Processing Associate
- Code: RCI-11079
- Location: Florham Park New Jersey (NJ) 07932
- Posted Date: 01/14/2021
- Duration: 5 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Customer Care Representative
Florham Park (remote until the site reopens. Please look for local candidates)
6 months (leave cover, extension uncertain)
Work Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Mon-Fri with unpaid 30 min lunch
SAP exp a must.
Please do not send call center type of CSR.
This is a transactional order processing role.
Interview; WebEx, HM is ready to interview asap
- Demonstrating your strong problem-solving ability, you will understand and enforce stated business rules and raise awareness to situations where a resolution requires cross functional coordination.
- Additionally, you will support training, troubleshooting, and offer solutions to customers including the eCommerce order stream.
- Leveraging your experience in customer service/supply chain, you will manage timelines for the end to end order process, including monitoring reports for timely activities in the order process, action item management and resolution, information sharing with stakeholders, decision-making & collaboration.
- Your strong ability to interact with the customer in a helpful and friendly manner and to understand customer needs will be essential as you develop and maintain customer relationships for the North American customer base.
- This includes providing consistent quality service and acting as a liaison for customers and external service providers.
- Your strong skills relative to problem-solving, time management, multi-tasking, and delivering on commitments is critical to this role.