- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user
- Facilitate the customers and product owner’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers on all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Incorporate best practices for accessibility, usability, web performance, and design into our products and ultimately champion a more consistent and delightful user experience.
- Knowledge of information architecture
- Skilled in employing an iterative, user-centric design process in UX design/interactive prototyping.
- Ability to take input from multiple sources and synthesizing it into coherent design ideas.
- Experience defining interaction models, creating user flows, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Adobe Creative Suite software, Photoshop, Illustrator; awareness of trends in graphic design and digital and print technologies