- Title: .Net Developer
- Code: RCI-01252021-3
- Location: Somerset New Jersey (NJ) 08873
- Posted Date: 01/25/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Dalpat Prajapati
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Neurodivergant individuals and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
At Rangam Consultants you will make a real difference in the world of work, by rolling up your sleeves and contribute to the incredibly valuable work of marketing the brand and services of a global minority woman, disability owned workforce solutions company. Our talent solutions enable our clients to grow and remain competitive in the marketplace while fostering change for a diverse and inclusive work environment. In short, you’ll be part of a team that change lives, which will do wonders for your career, and help our candidates build self-esteem and a sustainable future.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications.
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design.
- Maintaining, enhancing and repairing applications; providing user support.
- Should have working knowledge of using a latest development tools and techniques.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Hands-on coding.
- Proficient understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in creating database schemas to represent and support business processes.
- Experience in implementing DevOps will be an advantage.
- Visual Studio, GIT, TFS, IIS
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and spoken), must be aware of ISO process. Software development life cycle and process like Agile.