- Title: Echocardiography Diagnostic Tech
- Code: RCI-944239
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 02/01/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Note: Please note that this a per diem position!
- The Echocardiography Diagnostic Technician performs complete echocardiographic examinations including M-mode, two-dimension and Doppler Echocardiography on clinical and research patients.
- Assists the Cardiologist, Fellows or other appropriate personnel in performing transesophageal echocardiographic and stress echocardiographic examinations.
- This position requires providing service to the following age populations; adolescent, adult, older adult, frail elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/ developmental age of the individual served
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Experience Using Philips, GE & Siemens ultrasound machines
- Registry Eligble Adult electrocardiography or cardiovascular technology.
- Registered by a national certification organization - ARDMS or ICI preferred
- Completion of a 2 yr echocardiography training program accredited by the commission on accreditation of allied health educations programs of cardiovascular technology program accredited by the CAAHEP