- Title: RN - Echo/Stress Lab
- Code: RCI-944238
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 02/01/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Note: Please note that this a per diem position!
Will work PRN! Per Diem! No set schedule!
- Participates in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- This includes planning and provision of nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician; specifically coordinating and supervising clients scheduled for Pharmacological Stress Echocardiogram Tests, Transesophageal Echocardiogram, Exercise Stress Studies along with various other studies performed in the Echo/Stress Department.
- The nurses will substitute as a stress technician as required.
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) adolescent to frail adult, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Critical Care or Stress Lab Setting
- Experience using moderate sedation
- AHA ACLS
- Primary License Verification