- Title: Travel - Registered Nurse
- Code: RCI-948430 / 952259
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 02/11/2021
- Duration: 2 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- To provide clinical management to patients entered into approved research studies and other cancer related protocols; coordinates associated regulatory and data management activities.
- Functions as a resource person for the medical staff and community, providing educational information and expertise in the treatment modalities of cancer, cancer control and research activities.
- The clinical aspects of this position will include support of nursing area staff, supervision and organization of clinic area, monitoring and delivering moderate sedation for high dose rate brachytherapy patients, rendering clinical support to patients both on treatment and in follow up.
- Research duties as related to Oncology.
- Cooperative studies are a main focus with some vendor sponsored trials
- Education/Training/Experience: (indicate if required or preferred): RN, BSN preferred.
- Minimum two years oncology/hematology experience required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Licenses/Certifications: (indicate if required or preferred): Current RN license to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
ONS/OCN certification preferred.
Special Training: Experience with cooperative research studies and tasks associated with them.