- Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-11898860
- Location: Hillsboro Oregon (OR) 97124
- Posted Date: 02/17/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who excels in team environments and are excited about building cloud native platforms that can scale with the demand of our business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, open-source software and agile principles within the organization
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other development teams, architecture teams etc.
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams, gather alignment and buy-in
- Provide responsive support and operations for the platforms you help build.
- Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platforms
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale production-grade software development & platform engineering.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform.
- 2+ years of experience developing data & analytics solutions using Airflow, Spark, NiFi, Kafka
- 4+ years of development experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with ELK stack observability & monitoring tools like SignalFx, NewRelic etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Devops stack; GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, EKS etc.
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases, data lakes, S3, Snowflake, Teradata etc.
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus.
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development.
- Experience delivering projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment.