- Title: Financial Analyst (Invoice/Purchase/Payments)
- Code: RCI-10750
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 02/18/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
100 % Remote / Work from home
- Provide telecommunications expense management (TEM) expertise & support to BTS Infrastructure Technology areas responsible for Network Infrastructure Design/Wide Area Network (WAN), Border Network/Remote Access Services and Global Telecommunications services.
- Assure the timely receipt and payment of 100+ monthly invoices to avoid any interruption or termination of service & to limit late payment fees/charges.
- Field questions/inquiries from multiple telecom carriers related to payment related issues/matters.
- Access telecom carrier portals to obtain information/copies of invoices & act as organization administrator to create user profiles for other individuals.
- Verify that all telecom carriers are reflected and setup in internal systems and request adding or modifying as needed to ensure PO creation & invoice payment processing.
- Ensure that telecom carrier payment remit information is reflected in internal systems to ensure the receipt of payments.
- Assist in managing process with outsourced TEM provider and field questions & requests.
- Provide information, support & assistance to the major telecom carriers as a business partner.
- Review month carrier Accounts Receivable reports to main an AR score of 97% so eligible for contractual credits.
- Participate in TEM provider & carrier operations meetings/calls & internal customer departmental staff or other meetings.
- Pursue credits from telecom carriers for achievement of operational marc/spend or due to billing related issues. Coordinate monthly billing issues review meeting as a effort to minimize/reduce the number of billing issues or length of time to resolve billing issues.
- Contest inaccurate charges invoiced by submitting a billing inquiry or dispute with telecom providers and ensure resolution.
- Share internal processes with outsourced TEM provider and provide/coordinate input for procedure documentation (Run Book).
- Identify areas for improvement and offer solutions to streamline/enhance capabilities of internal processes and systems.
- Participate in carrier governance matters as related to Move/Add/Change/Delete (MACD) activities & the impact to the circuit order form.
- Provide circuit & pricing information to BTS Network Architects/Engineers and VMO area upon request
- Work with coordinator to provide account and invoice information & Purchase Order Spend to Network Manager &/or Project Manager to use for budget tracking purposes or to require a Purchase Order Change Notice (POCN).
- Liaise with numerous internal areas/department such as VMO, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Finance, Tax, and Enterprise Applications.
- Perform special request for inventory & billing management as required.
- At least 5 years combined business, administration experience, preferably in a technical environment
- Excellent communication & organizational skills are required. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to identify and coordinate issue resolution utilizing standard procedures / processes / tools.
- Strong customer service orientation
Must Have Qualifications:
- TEM (Telecom Expense Management) experience (day to day user not acct. management)
- Portal experience
- Understanding of telecom carrier experience
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented