- Title: Physical Therapist
- Code: RCI-950642
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 02/18/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- It can be four 10 hours shift Mon-Thurs or it can be five 8 hours shift (Mon-Fri). Manager is flexible (Weekend working not required).
- The physical therapist performs evaluation and treatment of patients/residents upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function. This position generally requires providing service to adolescents, adult, older adult and frail elderly age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served. The Level 2 physical therapist also has additional responsibilities in the student education program and within a department or program.
Candidates with experience in aquatic therapy preferred.
- PT to provide evaluation and treatment in an OP clinic.
- Experience in treatment of both Orthopedic and Neurological diagnosis
- 2 years of experience
- Active PA license
- License Verification
- Physical therapist with Orthopedic and Neurological diagnosis experience