- Title: SAS Programmer
- Code: RCI-10732
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 02/18/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
100% remote ok, but would like person to come onsite if needed.
Below are requirements.
- Experience in leading study CSR analysis programming, ISS/ISE data integration efforts.
- 8 years of experience in clinical SAS programming with drafting ADaM specifications, ADaM programming and TLF programming.
- In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Experienced in ISS or ISE or integrating data across multiple clinical studies.
- In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
- Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
- BS or M.S in computer science or statistics or bio-informatics or related field.