- Title: Testing Proctor
- Code: RCI-47959-1
- Location: Oakbrook Terrace Illinois (IL) 60181
- Posted Date: 02/19/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
*This position is part-time only. Approximately 20 hours per week.
- Administer pre-employment testing for both internal and external candidates.
- The tests are timed and are available on a variety of formats such as computer based and written.
- Communicate with groups of candidates effectively on testing day by providing instructions on how to take the test.
- Answer candidate questions effectively.
- Score tests by using an electronic scanner or by hand.
- Electronically maintain records of test results and inventory of materials.
- Planning for testing sessions by collecting and organizing testing materials, tracking participant schedules for the session, and preparing the testing room.
- Proctoring to groups of up to 15 candidates.
- Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
- Administer testing sessions effectively by confidently speaking in front of people in a loud clear voice.
- The tests can be computer based or written testing sessions may last several hours.
- Read testing scripts accurately and clearly.
- Always follow security procedures to keep testing material secure.
- Provide test results to candidates.
- Follow directions and company policies regarding test administration and security.
- Ability to use a timer for timed tests.
- Ability to administer a test for up to 4 hours and use a timer
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to speak loudly to a group of candidates
- Ability to travel to multiple sites in the Chicago suburb Area. – Partner with Community sites, or auditorium
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Test Administration preferred
- Successfully complete Test Administrator certification requirements
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Prior Testing or proctoring experience is nice to have