- Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- Code: RCI-11328
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 02/22/2021
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
This role requires
- Master’s or PHD degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field with 1-3 years of work experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Alternately, Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or another quantitative field with 3-5 years of work experience manipulating data sets and building BI reports
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Analyze data from internal and external data sources to drive optimization and improvement of business processes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop Business Intelligence dashboards and reports for company internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data model performance and data accuracy.
- Write and execute reusable test plans for Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to listen to stakeholders to establish their needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to present complex data analysis in a clear and easy to understand format
- Experience using BI software to build dashboards and reports: Tableau, Power BI, Click Sense, Cognos, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Database Query Languages: SQL
- Previous experience on all elements of Software Development Lifecycle with emphasis on
- Capturing user requirements into formal specifications
- Documenting functional requirements in formal specifications
- Design & development of test protocols
- Executing test protocol and documenting results
- Relational Data Model databases: Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA, etc.
- Experience working in Agile development environment
Additional Preferred Technical Skills:
- Open-Source Languages R, Python
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, matplotlib, ggplot2, etc.
- Experience working with cloud-based services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Azure, etc.