- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-11908372
- Location: Beaverton Oregon (OR) 97006
- Posted Date: 02/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- Demonstrate the ability to perform as an individual contributor in any phase of the software lifecycle.
- Proactively seek guidance when necessary and look to provide guidance to your teammates appropriately.
- Several years of professional experience in design, development & testing in Java/NodeJS or similar
- Several years of experience in design, development & testing of front-end applications using React, Angular or similar
- Experience working with various Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Strong advocate of DevOps, and hands-on experience with DevOps tools and test automation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and business-facing
- Experience in modern software architectural principles and patterns (REST, domain-driven design, microservices, etc.)
- Demonstrable success working on a highly collaborative team
- Experience addressing issues in unfamiliar technology and tenacity to solve from root causes
- Motivation and passion
On our team we emphasis maintaining a positive, modest, and professional attitude as we work with multiple teams and platforms to discover and deliver enhancements to our services and processes. You will follow Scrum practices, starting your day with a Standup to communicate and set direction, attending Demonstration and Retrospective conversations as needed, and collaborating within our small team frequently.
We follow DevOps principals – our engineers are expected to contribute to every phase in the lifecycle of deliverables from ideation through to maintenance, including design, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation, and working on automation as appropriate.