- Title: Research Associate
- Code: RCI-35798-1
- Location: Seattle Washington (WA) 98109
- Posted Date: 02/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
The Gene Delivery and Editing Technologies group is seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven Research Associate to support early nanoparticle formulations technology development for use in cell therapy manufacturing. This individual will work closely with an interdisciplinary team to generate and characterize nanoparticle formulations, as well as support T cell culture experiments. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate nanoparticle formulations using established procedures, as well as participate in improving the nanoparticle formulation process by proposing new ideas, evaluating methods, and analyzing data.
- Perform analytical methods such as plate-based nucleic acid quantification, particle size measurements (DLS), and other assays as needed.
- Maintain accurate and detailed electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and documentation of experimental results.
- Author technical reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, materials science, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or related discipline
- 0-2 years of academic or industry experience
- Familiarity working with RNA and need for maintaining pristine conditions when working with nucleic acids
- Familiarity with aseptic techniques and working in biosafety cabinets; experience with mammalian cell culture is a plus
- Knowledge of organic chemical synthesis, working with designs of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis is a plus