- Title: Clinic Administrator
- Code: RCI-35833-1
- Location: Seattle Washington (WA) 98109
- Posted Date: 02/22/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
100% Onsite and not exposed to laboratory duties. This role is solely administrative.
The primary focus of the COVID Clinic Administrator will be to support the COVID onsite testing program at Dexter location. The COVID Administrator will staff the clinic, answer questions, accept forms, and deal with all administrative duties of the clinic.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience necessary in a clinical setting. Work in a biotech or hospital would be ideal.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to effectively support our positive safety culture.
- Must have excellent organizations skills for oneself as well as for others.
- Strong ability to interact positively with diverse colleagues and departments daily.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable federal, state, and local environmental health and safety regulations and procedures that apply to Occupational Health.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using effective and appropriate judgment.
- Rigorous dedication to detail that is required to sustain an effective weekly testing program.
- Manage the clinic room during its operating hours weekly – approximately 300 people/week.
- Greet and answer questions about the program with onsite workers.
- Schedule appointments and/or maintain calendars.
- Collate and file all forms and upkeep of all records (both electronic and physical).
- Be able to manage a database and maintain up to the minute accurate records.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA laws and policies when dealing with personal private information.
- Be able to pack and ship out samples daily
- Scan and track all samples incoming to the room and reconcile weekly lists against other building data to ensure onsite testing is completed.
- Write and edit documents to help EHS and the site maintain compliance with company policies.
- Produce daily and weekly metric to the EHS Manager to share with leadership.
- Other – Perform other related duties as assigned.