- Title: Marketing Administration Associate
- Code: RCI-11365
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 02/22/2021
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
This is a remote administrative assistant role until the end of the year at least.
2-5 years of experience of project management skills and procurement Able to navigate and work in digital platforms (Ensur is used) Good oral and written communication skills Will be working with the finance department At least a bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance Proficient in Work and Excel
- Under general supervision, the scope of this position includes providing support to the marketing team with the administration of SOWs, purchase orders, status updates and invoice tracking.
- This individual will be responsible for the creation, tracking and communicate as appropriate Purchase Orders for the IDDM Marketing Team.
- Problem solve in partnership with Client`s finance teams as needed to ensure timely creation of PO’s and payment of invoices in compliance with contract terms.
- This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality Framework and the Corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
- Working knowledge of Esker digital platform
- Experienced using COUPA platform for BSM (business spend management)
- Attention to detail needed to ensure accurate cost allocation of projects
- Written and Oral Communication skills – will be working closely with Client`s Finance department, Marketing Team project stakeholders, finance matrix approvers, internal Master Data teams and outside vendors
- Previous experience in finance setting (Procurement, AP, general accounting)
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Accounting or related field.
- Two to five years’ experience in related functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the working in a regulated industry, preferably medical and/or diagnostics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate.