Pay Rate - $15.45
3 SHIFT OPTIONS
Training 4 am | Sunday - Thursday 6 am start time $14/hr
Training 10 am | Sunday - Thursday 9 am start time Pay Rate - $14
Training - 4am | Schedule Sunday - Thursday 4 am onwards (Pay $14.00/hr)
Under general supervision of the Operations Manager or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, the Warehouse Team Member I is responsible for performing one or more of the facilities warehouse functions such as picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking, and receiving. The Warehouse Team Member I will ensure the customer receives the right product in a timely fashion; building trust and confidence with the customer that their orders are always handled accurately and professionally.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse..
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned