- Title: Training Coordinator
- Code: RCI-20492-1
- Location: Kalamazoo Michigan (MI) 49001
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Drug Product Training Coordinator - must be local candidate as they will need to come on site 1-2 days per week
The Drug Product (DP) Training Coordinator is accountable for the design, development, scheduling, and evaluation of the training plan for an assigned production unit/s. In scope training includes (at minimum) site policies/systems, production functions, and equipment operations. The DP Training Coordinator supports training solutions that comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Quality Standards, Environmental, Safety and external regulatory agency requirements with the partnership of the DP Units and leaders.
The successful coordinator will use well developed organizational, communication, and people skills to facilitate efficient and compliant training for personnel in Drug Product Operations at the Kalamazoo site.
The DP Training Coordinator must possess an intrinsic motivation, strong knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), GMP’s, training design, and standard work concepts relative to a regulated environment.
• Facilitate unit training for Drug Product Operations in partnership with the production unit/s
o Determine appropriate learning plans for colleagues and contractors
o Perform administrative tasks in the Learning System (PLS) to support the learning plan
o Monitor pending or overdue training assignments using reports from the PLS
o Organize and schedule training sessions when necessary
o Document training completions in PLS and coordinate with PLS Administrator when necessary
• Develop and revise unit training documents, materials & curricula in partnership with area management and site training department
o Function as a responsible person and/or approver for document review and approval in the change management system
o Author documents (e.g. On the Job Training (OJT), Curricula) using standard work and best practices for formatting and processing
• Serve as Point of Contact for PLS troubleshooting and training process compliance.
Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
• Drug Product Operations team leads and management
• GMP Training (Quality) colleagues and management
• Drug Product Operations learners/trainees
Indicate the formal education, certification or license(s) required and/or preferred. Include the minimum number of years of relevant experience required for the position (where legally permissible).
• Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum of 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting
• High School Diploma with Minimum of 7 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting
• Proficiency in use of PC and Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio) is required.
• Technical writing expertise, strong facilitation, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable SOP’s and GMP’s required.
• Expertise in training programs for pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in use of Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) and the Quality Tracking System (Trackwise) preferred.
• Experience with instructional design for the development and delivery of effective classroom and computer based training solutions preferred.
• Ability to manage workload and gather information in a dynamic environment