- Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Code: RCI-11366
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
100% Remote / Work from home
- Under general supervision, the scope of this position includes providing support to the Marketing Communications function with administration tasks to ensure the team is meeting deadlines and product launch goals. Specific emphasis on document control management and tracking in our quality systems and from submission to final approval.
- This job function has accountability for complying with the applicable elements of the Global Quality Framework and the Corporate Quality Management System (QMS).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask on a variety of projects and deliverable timelines
- Experience with Veeva, PromoMats and Ensur Document Control Systems
- Keen attention to detail required
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workflows and prioritize accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively on a consistent basis with our content review teams including Medical, Legal and Regulatory stakeholders.
- Previous Experience in Medical Device, Laboratory or medical field (desirable)
- Strong writing/proofreading abilities
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Biological Science or related field.
- Two to five years’ experience in related functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the working in a regulated industry, preferably medical and/or diagnostics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate.