- Title: Process Operator I
- Code: RCI-11275
- Location: Greenville Ohio (OH) 45331
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Gary Chhabharia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 410
Include but are not limited to: Production, safety, SAP data entry, housekeeping, quality, customer focus and manufacturing standards.
1. Filling product into drums and totes. This may be done at the automated drumming station or at manual scales. Product may be pumped from storage tanks, production vessels of tankers. Monitoring scales and controls for accurate filling. Preparing packages for shipping, making sure they are clean and labeled. Entering batch confirmations into SAP
2. Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
3. Practices safe work at all times. Follows safety rules and promotes their observance in the performance of job duties
4. Transfer of finished materials through pipes and hoses with pumps
5. Operates valves, manipulates switches, etc., for drum line operation and sampling
6. Moving materials via forklift
7. Notifying supervisor or team leader of any unusual situation that may require attention.
8. Keeps assigned equipment and work area clean and orderly. Completes a daily housekeeping area.
9. Conducts visual inspection of all equipment to determine status before operating.
10. Cleans vessels, pumps and process lines to avoid product contamination.
11. Performs other work as required and/or assigned.
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Process industry experience is a plus
• Steady employment history preferred
• 12-hour shift work is required