- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-35887-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
The R&D portfolio reporting resource will support the team on updating, producing, QCing and coordinating all portfolio reports, and work with stakeholders for questions and support. You will work and collaborate closely with performance analytic & reporting team members and heads across reports and ensure timely delivery of performance reports & dashboards. You also help on report and metrics definition, documentation, training, and capture new needs from business areas for data, reports and dashboard.
Key Qualities / Responsibilities:
- Understand current report set in what each report does, monthly / quarterly report calendar, data inputs, requirements, QC steps, reporting review and finalization process, and any update / new needs.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of the reports from data to report run to report review and publication
- Support if any inquires / follow ups related to the reports
- Maintain and update of documentation related to the reports
- Proactively connect the business stakeholders to the appropriate BIA leads to enable effective addressing of any new / additional reporting needs
- Effectively communicate and update BI&A team members and leadership with updates, timeline, risks and issues and plan of action
- University degree, preferable in science / engineering / computer science.
- Pharmaceutical R&D / business reporting experience big plus
- Understanding of pharmaceutical R&D activities, performance metrics and driver from preclinical to late development
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the organization
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office Suite / PPT / Excel
- Strong data, project and stakeholder management skills with R&D performance reporting and business information management
- Advanced reporting / visualization tools & techniques is a big plus (Tableau, Spotfire)
- Attention to details, keen on understanding data elements, diligence in documentation of definition and requirements, and your ability to connect reports and drive timely run and update of quality reports are critical success factors for the team.