- Title: Associate Quality Control
- Code: RCI-8274
- Location: Thousand Oaks California (CA) 91320
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the HPLC and CE (Capillary Electrophoresis) group.
This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books. Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- HPLC experiences
- CE experiences
2 years of HPLC experience OR CE (Capillary Electrophoresis) within academia or industry setting. CE experience is ideal
Bachelor’s Degree minimum
Ideal candidates will have cGMP experience