- Title: Phlebotomist - Floater
- Code: RCI-11715142
- Location: Kalamazoo Michigan (MI) 49048
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Mon - Fri - 7 am - Varied
30+ Hours a week
Under the direction of the area supervisor or group leader, Phlebotomy Services Floater's primary responsibility is to provide coverage at multiple locations. Ensure that daily activities of the Patient Service Center/ Mobile/ In-office Phlebotomy are completed accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional environment for patients, clients, and employees, perform with confidence both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
Under guidance of area supervisor, may direct daily activity at a PSC having staff of more than two PSR I persons.
- May also be required to act as coach, mentor, instructor and resource person for new employees who have completed the required phlebotomy-training program.
- 6-12 months of phlebotomy experience - pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture - required.