- Title: Phlebotomist I/Greeter
- Code: RCI-11705218
- Location: Chico California (CA) 95926
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 10 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Shift: 730-230P M-F Alt. Sa
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily activities of the Patient Service Center /Mobile/In-office Phlebotomy accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees and the public in general.
- Phlebotomy Certification required; if in CA, then California Phlebotomy Technician Certification required.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability- up to 3 hours away.