- Title: Scientist
- Code: RCI-11376
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to development and implementation of bio-analytical methods and assays which involves mostly antibodies, enzymes, antigens and small organic compounds.
- Successful candidates will be independent and should be capable of experimental design, execution, and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience mainly with HPLC, SDS-PAGE, immuno assays such as ELISA, western blotting, dot-blot, slot-blot
- Experience with other biochemistry skills will be a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Extraordinary attention to detail and planning
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills A Master’s degree or equivalent in life/physical sciences or related discipline with 5-7 years or PhD in life/physical science with or without experience.