- Title: HRIS Analyst
- Code: RCI-6610
- Location: Syracuse New York (NY) 13202
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Top 3 - Success Factors and /or SAP experience, excel experience, and detail oriented (large portion of the role will be quality assurance).
(Remote until back in office in Syracuse)
To assist HRIS (organization and position management) and HR Administration (personnel action processing, validation, and assistance). These resources are required due to an increase in volume of requests, increase in processing time (e.g. dual maintenance, replication, workflow), new work, and current/pending projects. In consult with HR Leadership, we have been requested to progress all projected Operating Model work for summer/early fall simultaneously. Hiring projections and job changes are forecasted to increase.
• Contractors will serve as a technical and functional point-of-contact for assigned areas and will council stakeholders on activities related to organization management changes and key master data dependencies.
• Assist subject matter experts on solution design, ensure data integrity, administer changes, test system changes, analyze data flows and recommend process improvement opportunities.
• Demonstrated experience with SAP and SuccessFactors.
• Technical, functional, and in-depth expertise in organizational management and/or employee master data.
• Work in a highly analytical manner with a solid attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously from beginning to end.
• Assists with process and systems support, to include research, unexpected results or process flow