- Title: Regulatory Affairs Project Leader
- Code: RCI-11374
- Location: Atlanta Georgia (GA) 30313
- Posted Date: 02/23/2021
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Position can be remote (east coast preferred) or onsite in Atlanta, GA.
- Degree in engineering or scientific background
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Regulatory Affairs submission authoring experience in Class III Active Implantable Medical Devices or Class II Medical Devices
- Experience with EU MDR (Medical Device Regulations) highly preferred; not to be confused with MDR Vigilance Reporting experience (Regulatory Compliance), which is not applicable.
- Other critical soft skills: Excellent communication verbal and written skills
- Ability to lead independently with strong critical analysis skills
- This contract position is for the EU MDR submission project and will dependent on when the EU MDR submission will be finished.
- Need someone onboard quickly, will interview ASAP. Need start up mentality - must be able to fill in gaps for MDR and submissions writing.