- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-17157801
- Location: Fort Collins Colorado (CO) 80525
- Posted Date: 02/24/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
About the Role
- Your daily routine will include participation on an Agile team developing state of the art software.
- You will collaborate with other software engineers, quality assurance engineers, product owners, product managers and others to build an excellent user experience for our utility industry customers.
- Our software is developed on the Microsoft .NET stack using C# and other technologies such as WPF and Xamarin.
- We build cloud hosted applications using microservices (Durable Functions, Web API) in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Are you a hardworking software developer with a BS in Computer Science or equivalent level of degree and experience?
- Do you have experience developing mobile applications on the Microsoft .NET stack using C# and/or Xamarin?
- Do you love creating beautiful user experiences for mobile professionals?
- Are you passionate about meeting users’ real needs and continuously improving their software solutions?
If so, then our opportunity might be your next great challenge! If you also have a solid background with object-oriented methodologies and design patterns and are eager to continually improve your software development abilities, this might be a perfect fit for you. If you would like being part of an Agile team developing great solutions throughout the entire software development lifecycle, then we want you!
If you meet the qualifications in the 'About You' section, there are additional things that will set you apart from other applicants. These are not required but are nice to have.
- Knowledge of secure software development.
- Experience with the ESRI suite of software including ArcGIS Desktop, Engine and/or Server.
- Experience with mobile product development especially using Xamarin
- Enterprise architecture work such as REST and Messaging.
- Utility industry experience