- Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Code: RCI-11449
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 02/24/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Job description –
- Creates and maintains data, documentation and systems to track, monitor.
- Ensures integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness of area of responsibility.
- May Corresponds with suppliers regarding inquiries and completion of documentation required by company policies and procedures and regulations. Participates in strategic program development.
- This position requires a very high degree of technical competence and communicative ability.
- Interfaces with several multi-functional areas, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, and Purchasing.
- Provides support to management, report preparation, correspondence/communications.
- The incumbent completes all other projects as assigned by management as well as assures compliance to Nutritional Regulations.
- The Manager is looking for a candidate to support the day-to-day operations tasks (such as document and certificate management) and support the data migration activities and testing of a new IT system for regulatory submissions.
- Candidate must be detailed orientated and be able to work independently and within teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition/science related field. Minimum 5 years of experience in Regulatory or Quality Assurance.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
- Computer skill preferred: data extraction, cleansing, enriching and verifying; user acceptance testing of systems.