- Title: Material Handler
- Code: RCI-12165
- Location: Corona California (CA) 92882
- Posted Date: 02/25/2021
- Duration: 4-5 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
1st shift 6am--2:30pm $15.50/hour
Receive, count, move and stage materials for production jobs as noted on job tickets and schedules in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Track material usage in hard copy and electronic database. Participate in cycle counts of inventory and yearly physical inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works closely with all departments to ensure products are received in and delivered accurately to production jobs in a timely manner.
• Follows all standard operations procedures, work instructions, and current GMPs.
• Opens and prepares loads for production.
• Communicates effectively with operators.
• Follows all safety rules.
• Assists with timely and accurate period cycle count.
• Assists with the complete annual physical inventory process.
• Assists with the resolution inventory discrepancies.
• Manages time effectively.
• Performs other job duties as assigned.