- Title: Associate Quality Control
- Code: RCI-8288
- Location: Thousand Oaks California (CA) 91320
- Posted Date: 02/25/2021
- Duration: 1 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the High Throughput lab (HTL) group.
This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- Must have bachelor’s degree & 1-3 years of industry experience,
- open to the industry - manufacturing, cosmetics, pharma, biotech etc.
- *Must have cGMP Experience & Experience in general compendia testing