• Support the Technical Program Management team with Contract Manufacturer and external vendors logistics
• Coordinating shipments / receiving of critical components and documenting for invoice approval
• Assist with tracking progress and keeping dashboards updated for development work both internally and with development partners projects.
• Assist with maintaining documentation folder structure, data integrity, and information accuracy
Job Description (Procurement & Logistics) -
• Assist with the operations and logistics of the hardware development team and associated labs
• Support the Engineering and Operations Teams with order entry, logistics, quotes, general information gathering, and status tracking, for capital equipment and on-going commodity supplies
• Support aspects of materials management such as inventory evaluation, refresh points, and material transfers
• Work as interface between tech leads, operations, business development and sourcing to support program proposals, SOWs and contracts
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with project coordination, business operations experience.
• Experience in procurement and reconciliation procedures
• Preferred qualifications: experience in business operation experience with a focus on procurement, and/or project coordination.
• Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Comfortable working with spreadsheets and task-tracking systems.
• Able to follow established business processes