Post-Sales Operations (PSO) is seeking an experienced Program Manager to manage the global scrap/recycling projects, and the New Product Introduction launch readiness activities.
• Manage global scrap/recycling projects with vendors from initiation, execution, to closure.
• Issue Oracle scrap orders to service centers and fulfillment centers. Ensure closure after materials pick-ups.
• Drive scrap/recycling project process improvements including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) enhancement.
• Collect and analyze scrap/recycling data including number of projects, pallets, weights, and materials.
• Present weekly scrap/recycling metrics and project status.
• Manage PSO New Product Introduction launch readiness activities to closure.
• Verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, project management and presentation skills
• Experience working well independently and with self-guided direction
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Experience with Oracle and Asana
• 5+ year of work experience in program management
• BA, BS or equivalent work experience in program management