- Title: Marketing Administrative
- Code: RCI-11208
- Location: Florham Park New Jersey (NJ) 07932
- Posted Date: 02/26/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
100% remote - part-time 20-25 hours per week –
Marketing Administrative and Graphic Design Associate – Florham Park
Somewhat flexible schedule within core business hours 8:00am-6pm EST –
- The team handles marketing materials for personal care products.
- Support three marketing managers.
- The majority of work will be collecting and organizing current marketing material (such as brochures, presentation PP, video and etc.) which are kind of allover right now.
- Then make a priority list of additional material that may be needed for products.
- This person will be creating simple materials with graphic design. Good MS Office, PP, SharePoint, MS Teams skills are required. Graphic design applications such as InDesign, a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Support a fast-paced and dynamic marketing team with an important project to organize existing product collateral and develop new collateral as needed.
- Work with three different marketing managers to evaluate and organize existing marketing collateral, including presentations, product one-pagers, brochures, and videos
- After organizing the collateral, develop a priority list of new collateral to be developed, working together with marketing and sales teams
- Create product one-pagers and presentations using existing templates, or develop new presentations or brochures using your graphic design skills
- Liaising with professional graphic designers may be required, depending on the need
- Organizational and communication skills are critical for the successful candidate
- Basic graphic design skills required; advanced graphic design skills preferred
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint, proficiency in additional graphic design applications, such as InDesign, a plus
- Exposure to or experience in Marketing is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred