- Title: Traffic/Project Specialist
- Code: RCI-11553
- Location: Saint Paul Minnesota (MN) 55117
- Posted Date: 02/26/2021
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
The Traffic/Project Specialist is responsible for managing the creative workflow of marketing collateral as assigned.
- This individual collaborates with communications colleagues who represent Marketing Communications, Digital, Events, PR, Internal Communications, Brand and Creative Services.
- Collaborate closely with peers in Marketing Communications, Digital, Brand, Events, Creative Services, Public Relations, Internal Communications and Marketing to align on campaign deliverables, process, best practices and efficiencies.
- Schedule kickoff, concept, status and other requested meetings for projects assigned.
- Develop timelines and monitor schedules in project management system, update project statuses.
- Liaison between appropriate team functions, including Marketing Communications, Creative Services, Events and Digital, to ensure that projects are kept on schedule and that project statuses are updated and communicated to project team members on a regular basis.
- Initiate projects in review and approval system and ensure that all content is taken through proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews in compliance with the Ad & Promo Materials Review and Approval Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Responsible for final dissemination of assets as needed.
- Collaborates with Design team on project specifications, final distribution and asset management.
- Proofread to ensure all edits and comments are addressed and completed correctly on designed material.
- Archive projects and provide final certification on approved asset in the review and approval system.
- Traffics materials specific to the needs of other Client departments such as Training & Education, HCE, Product Marketing, Clinical Marketing, Public Relations, Internal Relations.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A Bachelor degree in Communications, Project Management or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of marketing communications, project management.
- Creative agency experience required; creative agency experience within a medical device and/or health care setting desired. Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with colleagues on projects that are for different geographies, including U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Comprehensive personal computer skills including demonstrated spreadsheet, word processing and database management capabilities are required.
- Experience working with project management tools and software.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred. Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner. Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 10%. Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.