M-F, some flexibility 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm
VLOOKUP, Google sheets, writing equations, PowerPoint (all Microsoft Suite applications
A Project Coordinator assists program/project managers with organizing and controlling project activities through communicating risks, opportunities and current state of the project. They fulfill their obligations by coordinating meetings, resources, equipment and information. Project Coordinators handle tasks with the goal of seeing them through on time and to scope required. They support the Program Management team in ensuring projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, comms, and scheduling and executing assignments.
A project coordinator works closely with the Program Management team to enhance the effectiveness and organizations of various programs within the Infrastructure Foundation organization. Listed below are the duties required of the Project Coordinator to achieve this goal.
- Handle project coordination for multiple programs within the Infrastructure organization.
- Responsibilities may include calendaring, meeting agenda planning, and taking notes.
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint Presentations and other documentation.
- Work with cross-functional partners and teams in a remote environment.
- Assist in the facilitation of training events. Over time, learn how to train independently.
- Learn 's internal tooling to onboard new vendors and submit invoices for timely and accurate payment. Track financial spend to assure budget is maintained.
- Frequently update and maintain the global documents folders for multiple programs. Contribute documents to enhance the library.
- Operate as a secondary resource for program participants. Be available to answer questions and guide participants with confidence.
- Administer satisfaction surveys and report results
- Run monthly new hire reports. Analyze the data and make recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong competence with Google Drive programs
- Attention to detail, excellent follow through
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management skills and proven track record of removing obstacles to achieve deadlines and ideal outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools