- Title: Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-36033-1
- Location: Seattle Washington (WA) 98109
- Posted Date: 02/26/2021
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
2 BAs are needed to support an SAP ERP system implementation covering the following workstreams:
1.) Manufacturing, Warehousing and Quality Management (GmP background)
2.) Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain, Master Data (GmP background and Business Process background)
3.) Finance, Product Costing, Logistics, Order to Cash (in addition to a GmP background)
The BAs will be doing the following work:
• Collaborate with Business Delivery Team Leads and IT SMEs to build and analyze applicable use cases and user requirements to support daily operational business needs cross-functionally
• Facilitate/ Host requirements gathering workshops
• Deliverable: Use Cases and User Requirements analysis User Requirement Document (URD) (BluePrint system export)
• Work with BDTL to sequence testing (string testing) and assist in identifying what data/ infrastructure is necessary to test.
• Lead PQ activities including but not limited to planning, execution, defect management, and daily reporting.
• Schedule and support large meetings, including facilitating, preparing agendas, and taking minutes
• Liaise with IT Validation team and IT SMEs. Create supporting documentation and route for approvals.
• Deliverables: Test configuration in HP-ALM, Security matrix, Traceability Matrix
• Provide administrative support in the assigned workstream(s) such as incorporating feedback into documents and routing documents through controlled documentation system(s).
• Understand the project management process and contribute to tracking of individual progress
• Knowledge in operations of validated GmP/GxP systems
• 3+ years of experience working in the technology/ healthcare/ or supply chain preferably as CSV specialist, technical writer, or business analyst
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
• Attention to detail; strong communication skills, pro-active, good organization skills
• Experienced in business analysis processes including requirements gathering, requirements documentation, process flow charts, requirements traceability, PQ testing, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel (vlookup) or reporting, PowerPoint, Visio and Project Management tools
• Desire and ability to learn new software and applications quickly
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a high pace and frequently shifting environment
• BluePrint, HP-ALM or electronic testing system experience
• Understanding of fundamentals of Systems Development Life Cycle and Waterfall/Agile methodologies.
• Proven awareness of FDA governance concerning computer system validation, regulatory compliance, GMP
• Experience in supporting major system implementations/ deployment