Data Entry & Reporting Clerk, MSAT CAR T
- Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position, attention to detail, familiarity with spreadsheets and other MS Office tools.
- The Data Entry & Reporting Clerk is responsible for supporting the production of personalized cell therapy products for both global clinical trials and commercial supply.
- The Data Entry & Reporting Clerk collects critical data from physical paper records and/or electronic sources and captures it for further monitoring, trending and analysis.
- He/she will ensure data is captured correctly, in an organized manner that is easy to find and analyze.
- He/she may be required to report on collected data and communicate potential areas for improvement leading to a more efficient and compliant data collection and/or analysis practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure safe and compliant cGMP operations.
- Support the MSAT team in capture, analysis and trending of critical manufacturing data.
- Transferring data from paper or electronic formats into spreadsheets or database systems
- Creating and managing spreadsheets
- Verifying data by comparing it to source documents/locations
- Filtering, compiling, and reporting data per management specifications and data analysis needs
- Assisting with design and continuous improvement of data collection practices and tools.
- Support organizational strategic goals and objectives that are linked to the overall company strategy
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Deliver business results through timely and quality decision making and advice
- Foster a culture of compliance and strong environmental, health, and safety performance
- Promote a mindset of continuous improvement, problem solving, and prevention
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and other MS Office tools
- Basic knowledge of statistics and statistical tools
- Great attention to detail
- Possess strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to translate verbal requests into data reporting techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree required (science or engineering is preferred