- Title: Oracle-Hyperion EPM System Programmer/Developer
- Code: RCI-0030
- Location: Jersey City New Jersey (NJ) 07302
- Posted Date: 02/28/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in computer science, programmingor engineering and at least 8 years professional experience performing Oracle-Hyperion EPM system programming/development.
- Experience in analysis, design, optimization and administration of Oracle-Hyperion EPM products
- Experience supporting and building integration methodologies using standard ETL for batch- oriented integration and real-time integration through ODI and windows batches and scheduling.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimizations for data/dimension loads, ESSBASE database restructuring (BSO/ASO), calculations, overall ESSBASE performance., restructuring cubes for defragmentation.
- Experience working with ESSBASE Shared Services, Lifecycle management, Metadata management, version control and platform support for Hyperion EPM applications.
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Production Support.
- Expertise in trouble shooting, knowledge transfer, preparing technical document and training the clients.
- Expertise supporting and maintaining multiple environments (Development, Quality, Production) for Oracle-Hyperion EPM; Involved in the migration of application artifacts, Business Rules, Forms, Calc Scripts etc. from Test to Production using LCM.
- Experience with Smart View software installation, software usage and client support.
- Experience creating and maintaining Functional and Technical documentation on business processes including process flows, use cases, functional specifications and traceability.
- Experience Supporting daily, weekly, month end and year end processes
- Experience handling daily ad-hoc service calls, troubleshooting and resolution
- Good understanding of HR, Payroll, Accounting, Finance, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting systems.
Must possess following Technical Skills:
- LANGUAGES: SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, ESS commands, MAXL, MDX, Windows batch scripting
- TECHNOLOGIES:Oracle-Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) V11.1.2.X
- OLAP TOOLS: Hyperion Essbase 188.8.131.52, Hyperion Planning 11.2.4, Hyperion Financial Reporting, SmartView Management, Excel Add-In
- SOFTWARE:ODI, IIS, Web Logic, EBS, Version Control, Windows Scheduler
- DATABASES: ESSBASE 184.108.40.206, Oracle RDBMS 12G
- INSTALL\CONFIG: Essbase, Planning, HSS, EAS, APS, EIS, HSF, ODI, OBIEE, FR, etc.
- OS:Microsoft Windows (2012)