- Title: MOCJ Web Developer
- Code: RCI-9303A RI
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/05/2021
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Scope of Services
Seek a front-end developer who specializes in Wordpress with CSS capabilities and PHP programming skills to fix a host of functional issues with our web properties. Working under the supervision of the Art Director and Chief of Public Affairs, and in collaboration with the entire Communications team, this candidate will offer expertise supported by technical know-how in updating and developing web properties. They will offer solutions and suggestions in line with parameters set by the City. They are responsible for editing the current framework to meet the changing needs of the programmatic and communications team.
Job responsibilities include:
- fix a host of functional issues with MOCJ web properties
- measurement of the success of these changes through user testing
- proactively offer alternative solutions and ideas to meet changing needs
- conduct extensive regression testing and QA with every change or update
- Liase with City to ensure proper functionality and compliance
- At least 4 years of a full-time experience as a Web Developer.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Wordpress and related technologies.
Highly Desired Skills
- Reference to portfolio and / or samples of work showcasing relevant work experience / demonstrated ability to update highly customized websites
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Web Development or related field.
- HTML, PHP and CSS experience.
- Cloud deployment experience
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multitask and to prioritize activities to successfully complete projects on tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive relationships with a diverse array of constituencies.