- Title: Training Administrator
- Code: RCI-20588-1
- Location: Saint Louis Missouri (MO) 63198
- Posted Date: 03/08/2021
- Duration: 18 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
Information Management role identifies, acquires, analyses, summarizes and annotates business data, and/or information to support decision-making within business processes.
Major Role Responsibilities:
- Integrates data and information from disparate sources, incorporating into databases or information products and compiling reports and/or appropriate outputs for project teams;
- Ensures a consistent approach for the education and training in the use of knowledge, information, and/or data resources and services to support effective decision making; and
- Provide customer support for training issues and work with Training Department or IT to escalate.
- Identifies, analyses and integrates internal and external information to support innovation and decision-making within the drug discovery and development process. Completing forms and other GMP documentation, producing LMS reports on demand, sending reports and notices via email, responding and arranging support for training requests.
- Support curriculum review project, including creating and organizing LMS reports for review, setting up meetings and all associated logistics, preparing and distributing reports and forms.
- Training Administrator
- GMP Training experience required.
- Pharma preferred
- cosmetic might work