- Title: Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-12991-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07101
- Posted Date: 03/09/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER – Digital Channels
This Project –Senior Technology Engineer role is specifically for the Digital Customer Product Team which has oversight for MyAccount, Mobile App and Digital Voice Channels (Alexa and Google Assistant). Technologies would include Sitecore, SAP, Azure, AWS, Okta and Layer 7. This position works on these technologies to implement requirements related to Clean Energy Future (CEF) Products such as Energy Efficiency, Electric Vehicles.
In addition to the requirements below, must be familiar with Technologies that include: Sitecore, SAP, Azure, AWS, Okta and Layer 7
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field i.e. STEM
- 6-8 years of professional technology solution engineering
- Demonstrated good leadership capabilities through technology solution ownership and adoption, projects or other work experiences.
- Good track record of translating business outcomes, business requirements and technical requirements into technical designs for new technology solutions or enhancements to existing technology solutions, while following architectural standards and organizational policies
- Good track record of implementing technology solutions using structured methodologies such as agile (SCRUM, Kanban etc.) and waterfall.
- Graduate degree or MBA
- Experience with public cloud providers
- Experience implementing off the shelf products
- Experience with mission critical technology solutions
- Understanding financial principles as they apply to technology investments such as cost to achieve, cost to operate, depreciation, maintenance etc.